This is the rule page where the guidelines and policies regarding the wiki, its content and its users are withheld. Please read, before deciding to join. These rules have been put here, to keep order. And to indicate exactly where you stand when coming to group conduct. All new members will be directed here. Please read thoroughly through, and obey.
All users, regardless of status and position, are expected to follow these policies. However, all policies can be changed, and you can use the talk page to suggest and discuss changes.
This page contains a list of current Krewella Wiki polices and rules. This does not contain every possible rule; so common sense, mutual respect and general good behavior take priority.
- "All Users are Equal" - All editors, regardless of status and position, are treated equally and have the equal input to a discussion.
- "Assume Good Faith" - Unless it is obvious vandalism, always assume that a user is trying to be helpful, not disruptive.
- "Behavior" - Be considerate, not disruptive. Avoid offensive language or insults.
- "Achievement Boosting" - Achievements should be earned with honest edits that are actually good for the wiki. Boosters will be penalized.
Page and File Policies
- "Scope" - Just about everything that is directly related to Krewella gets covered in this wiki.
- "Trivia Sections" - Trivia sections should be of appropriate length and relevance concerning the subject of the wiki.
- "Page Titles" - Pages are named as they are in consideration. If the article is about a song, simply title the page with the song's title (don't mention the original artist if remix Scorpion Move (Krewella Remix) for instance), and not what it is classed under, e.g Single, Track, EP.
- "Categories" - Categories help keep this wiki organized and no more than three should be used.
- "Images" - Images included on the wiki should be limited to the related Krewella canon only, one personal photo, but no unrelated content.
- "Disambiguation" - When a term can refer to more than one article, disambiguation links or pages should be created.